The guidelines cover all MobileCentric websites and all portfolio services and products. It is outlined to provide our esteemed partners, consumers, curators and all enjoy the exchange of information and rights in a well-mannered way.
The Guidelines are as Follows:
- Be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them.
- Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, usernames, or subject lines) will be deleted.
- We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior.
- Participation in, encouragement, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for immediate deletion and suspension of posting privileges, and may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted.
- No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed.
- This is a public discussion forum. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
- Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. We encourage you to use discretion in following their advice.